Wednesday 13 July 2011

summer camp

13no

I apologise for my continued absence, especially to everyone whose messages I haven't yet replied to: I'm working at the museum's summer camp. This means that I'm basically on my feet for nine hours and fall asleep straight away when I get home. My days feel a bit like a Summer Camp song. Nothing compares to cycling to work at eight in the morning when the city is a strange mix of quiet (the shops still closed) and bustling (the morning commute) - especially when you know that it's going to be another super hot summer day. Viennese summers, you're my favourite.

SUMMER CAMP - Round the Moon from Paddy Power on Vimeo.


2 comments:

  1. i love that nein graffiti :)
    and what an excellent, summery song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention that I'm also on a summer camp? (Another reason for scrambled egg brains and missing messages.) It is EXHAUSTING. But I rarely sleep better than this :)

    ReplyDelete