Friday 8 July 2011

writings on walls

97

Dear everyone, I'm a Mag.phil. now. This means that I have completed my degree in History and am pleased and relieved. Yesterday morning I had my final exam. Sitting round a table with three examiners was one of the oddest experiences of my life, but the first question ("If someone told you that South Eastern Europe was just another part of the Eastern Bloc, what would you say to them?") put me at ease and I knew I could do it. Weird to think that it's all over now though - the idea of not reading books about the Balkans anymore is really weird.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I like your blog! Carpe diem! //
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum bestandenen Studium! Ich mag Deinen Blog sehr! Lebe den Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! i only ever had one oral exam, when i studied in denmark, and it definitely was an odd experience! i was surprised by how well i coped as i am far more articulate in writing than speaking. i'm impressed that you can remember the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again: congratulations!! it must be such a relief to be finished!

    and that last bit of graffiti is pretty excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am sure you aced it:)
    love,
    adnana

    ReplyDelete