Reasons why today was a good day and life's a little brighter now:
1. I got up early and rode my bike to the library in the morning sunshine. Nothing feels better than cycling through empty streets, especially when you have a girly pop playlist. It's so strange that only two years ago I didn't really like female voices.
2. My elderly neighbours told me that true love exists. They've been married forever, so I'm inclined to believe them.
3. Tea drinking. Yes please. Especially with someone who tells you funny stories about people he met on his Interrail trip.
4. Dinner eating. Yes please.
5. Cycling home with Nikolaus, pretending we were gangsters on motorbikes.
6. A letter!!
7. Burnhambot = hours (minutes) of amusement
9. I watched lots of Justin Bieber youtube videos yesterday night and literally couldn't stop laughing.
10. I hate bananas with a passion, but this monkey cake is awesome.
11. A friend of mine is in Manchester right now and has just posted this. Epic.