Friday 1 January 2010

2009

colours251209 (18)

mirror mirrorwink wink

yes

Bye bye 2009. It's been an interesting year. We were talking about what we learned and all I could think of was, "I don't have to take this shit if I don't feel like it." This year has taught me that life is too short to waste even one minute doing something you don't want to do. Of course everyone knows this in theory, but I really don't want to regret anything when I'm older, I want to look back and know that I've done the best I can. Live life fully et cetera.
You see, I'm pretty happy right now: I've got my parents and siblings who are filled with awesome and without whom everything would be boring. My brothers are the coolest dudes ever. My boyfriend is turning into a World of Warcraft addict, but other than that he's quite sane. I got tons of great books to read. I love my job at the museum. I love what I do at university. Last night I went to the best New Year's party ever where elderly men danced boogie together. Skijumping is quite exciting. I'm feeling pretty lucky, and 2010 is going to be even better. I hope it'll be great for all of you out there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment