Thursday 18 September 2008

I spell "realise" with an "s"


01. I've come to realize that my butt: is the only womanly part of my body
02. I've come to realize that when I talk: I'm conscious that I don't ever manage to say exactly what I want to
03. I've come to realize that if I love someone: it's as if they're a part of me
04. I've come to realize that I need: people
05. I've come to realize that I've lost: my red suitcase
06. I've come to realize that I hate it when: good things come to an end
07. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: I get slightly dizzy and can't dance as well
08. I've come to realize that money: is a means to go to places & buy presents or tea
09. I've come to realize that my mother: asks me if I'd like anything special to eat when I'm sad & lonely
10. I've come to realize that I'll probably always be: a family person
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: you
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: an hour ago
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: is going to run out of battery soon
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I drink water
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I try not to worry
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: The Clientele who do the perfect soundtrack for my day:


The Clientele - Since K Got Over Me


17. I've come to realize that babies: are boring before they start walking/talking
18. I've come to realize that when I get on livejournal: it's for the webcomic feeds
19. I've come to realize that today I will: take a bath and not do anything else
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: feel confused
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: read and meet people, maybe
22. I've come to realize that I really want to: work it out
23. I've come to realize that who is most likely to repost this is: not you
24. I've come to realize relationships: are something I only understand when they're over
25. I've come to realize love: makes me feel warm and fuzzy and at home
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend: says inappropriate things all the time
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend: does inappropriate things sometimes
28. I've come to realize food: is necessary and wonderful after reading "Sound Bites", but can be forgotten about completely if you drink too much tea
29. I've come to realize that when I'm a boyfriend: I'd be a boy. But when I'm a girlfriend, I'm inclined to embarrassing drama.
30. I've come to realize girls and boys: can be friends. Possibly.
31. I've come to realize over the summer: that I'm a bit of an idiot
32. I've come to realize heartbreak: makes me cry all over the place

No comments:

Post a Comment