Saturday 7 June 2008

Disenchanted Hearts


It's summer and my brother's shorts are drying in the sun.


On Wednesday, however, it was rainy and cool, quite possibly the last day for a while on which I wore tights. A self-portrait in front of bookshelves is about the most pretentious thing one can do. I probably won't earn street credibility by writing that after I took the picture I went to three Greek churches with my course. I had never been inside an orthodox church before - don't ask me why - and found it quite impressive.


By now, I'm a pro at folding paper planes. It's one of my favourite things to do in the museum: At first you do a guided tour with the children and it's all about flying. Then you sit down and create a propeller and paper planes and then you try them out.


However, this is the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment