Friday 30 May 2008

Style profile: Max



Max, 21

Job?
Student.

Best Sartorial advice from your parents?
Buy a new pair of shoes every now and then!

Style Icons?
Guess I don't really have any. As far is clothing is concerned probably owen pallett to some extent.

Owen Pallett



Describe your personal style?
Undecided, respectively constantly centered around the question whether I should consciously elaborate a distinct style of appearance or rather not bother about it so much. Apart from that I'm attracted to outfits consisting of two or three primary colours and sports jackets.

Two or three primary colours!

I build my daily look around...
dressing up under time pressure.

Personal Style quirks?
Certainly I must have some but right now I really can't name them.

Most cherished item?
Old pairs of shoes.

I feel best wearing?
Casual clothing.

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist’s outfit ...
Witty combination of colours.

Never caught wearing?
anything with zip fasteneres.

Dress to impress who?
I hardly ever think in terms like these. I guess girls matter sometimes.

Shine your own shoes?
Never.

Shoetrees?
Yes.

Favorite stores?
h&m.


Your next "must have" purchase?
A new messenger bag.

I skimp when buying ...
Not really.

I splurge on.....
T-shirts?!

Favorite item of clothing?
Black sports jacket.

Guilty pleasure?
Clothing with holes in it.

Cologne, skincare?
Nothing in particular.

When I was high school I wore?
Huge sweaters from nike. anything that was huge basically.

Sports?
Basketball.


(Max is one of my oldest and dearest friends and definitely the one who's choice in clothes and overall look has changed the most out of all the people I know. In a good way, of course. What I remember from our teenager years are RHCP t-shirts and very long hair - that has turned into really great trousers and hair. We're both of us a long way from Latin translations, baggy clothes and embarrassing music choices now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment