Monday 17 March 2008

srvy

8 Things I Am Passionate About

1. my family
2. Vienna
3. history (and not making fun of the past)
4. books
5. Jens Lekman
6. Utrecht
7. cycling
8. mountains

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. finish my study
2. write a book
3. learn Greek, French and (possibly) Bulgarian
4. go on a hiking trip in Norway
5. read "A la recherche de temps perdu" (this might take up all my time until I die)
6. have a son and name him Jonathan
7. fall in love with someone who likes me just the way I am
8. stay up on the Wilhelminenberg all night in summer to look down on the city lights, eating berries and drinking wine

8 Things I Say Often (not phrases, just adjectives/adverbs)

1. cool
2. fein (fine)
3. fesch (pretty)
4. grindig (disgusting)
5. gut (good)
6. zach (boring, tiring)
7. super
8. theoretisch (theoretically)


8 Books I Have Read Lately

1. Julian by Gore Vidal
2. A Posthumous Confession by Marcellus Emants
3. The Good Soldier by Ford Maddox Ford
4. Like by Ali Smith
5. Women in Love by D. H. Lawrence
6. On Beauty by Zadie Smith
7. Selected Short Stories by E. M. Forster
8. Other Voices, Other Rooms by Truman Capote

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

1. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others by The Smiths
2. Put The Book Back on The Shelf by Belle and Sebastian
3. Eureka by Jens Lekman
4. Higher Grounds by Cats on Fire
5. Every Party by Erlend Oye
6. Desiree by The Left Banke
7. Impossible by Shout Out Louds
8. Missing You by Franz Ferdinand

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends

1. They are always sympathetic, no matter how stupidly I behave
2. They know what I used to be like
3. They let me sleep at their place whenever I want to
4. They are clever and know what they want to do with their lives
5. They are creative and spontaneous
6. I can talk about girly stuff with (some of) them
7. They are honest and not of the two-faced, bitchy sort
8. They keep me company on walks through the forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment