Monday 13 June 2016

plot twist

IMG_2844IMG_2616IMG_2840IMG_2823IMG_2800IMG_2655IMG_2586IMG_2592IMG_2483IMG_2318IMG_2306

Plot twist: in which our heroine quits her job, leaves the big city, moves to a very small town, goes on a lot of walks, spends a lot of time by herself, sees more of her family than the years before, starts kind of getting into watching rowers and cricket players do their thing, texts her friends about Rihanna, politics, and other trivialities, tries to figure out what the hell adult life is, and is somehow okay with it all. 

Sorry for the radio silence. Looks like I'm back! 

6 comments:

  1. I really love your blog^^ welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed you already! so: good to have you back, heroine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeit war's! Gut, dass du wieder da bist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! I quite liked your book blog, too (I also love both the Raven Boys AND Iris Murdoch)- any links for that still?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's back! (Occasionally.) http://thddnk.tumblr.com/

      If you like both the Raven Boys and Iris Murdoch, we're clearly meant to be friends. Add me on twitter or something, link is on my tumblr!

      Delete