Monday 24 December 2012

Recently

P1070677
P1070685
P1070684
P1070683
P1070681

The light has been good, I've been on some good walks. My friend Meriel was in town, so we drank Glühwein and admired Vienna in all its Christmassy splendour. We went to the cinema to watch The Hobbit (excellent hedgehog) and Skyfall (feminism still non-existant in that universe).
I've been listening to this excellent Christmas mix and Radio 4 whilst baking Vanillekipferl and wrapping presents. We went on our annual panicky last minute shopping tour with my dad which was much less panicky than usual. I read How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran which upset and enraged me, and have turned to Anthony Trollope to console me. I've also decided to watch every film Whit Stiltman has ever made (there aren't that many), they're a bit strange. The cat is asleep in my lap, it's time to buy food for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment