Thursday 6 December 2012

bright as yellow

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled 

Yellow, my favourite colour, is everywhere. It's one of my favourite things about Vienna. I must say that walking around Vienna for a week with friends from out of town really made me see everything in a new light.
I've finally finished Anna Karenina, and I'm looking forward to the next month. Christmas, new books, friends, Britain, yes.
My brother and I bought almost identical coats, by accident, of course. Finding each other in a crowd is now much easier.

2 comments:

  1. That must be a COS store?
    My girlfriend and I love that store, only problem is that I spend 5 minutes looking through it, while she spends 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's COS. Luckily they have very comfy chairs, so waiting shouldn't be a problem.

      Delete