Why I don't want summer to end:
1. Fresh fruit and vegetables.
2. No tights, no socks, sandals, bare legs, shorts.
3. Walking, running, cycling outside.
4. The park.
5. Leaves on trees, not on streets.
6. Natural light.
7. I'm not cold or uncomfortable.
8. Early morning sun.
9. Everyone is more spontaneous.
(And an extra reason: Today I saw a dog that looked exactly like a fox. It was on a leash. It even had the same arrogant way of walking. Before August I'd never seen a fox in real life before (Vienna), this summer I saw three, two in London, one in Berlin, plus this fake one, clearly a creature called fog.)