Thursday 28 October 2010

brothers



Day 11 - Your siblings

What to say?
My brothers are younger than me, but they insist that the older we get, the less it matters. They take care of me now, and not the other way round.
My brothers don't want the internet to know much about them. Clever.
My brothers aren't alike, and they're not like me either. Yes, strangers can tell that we are related, but only because of our gestures and faces. Certainly not because we are interested in the same things. One of them likes medicine and logic, the other one likes cars and clothes. What they have in common is a sense of humour. They care. They are honest. It's easy to spend time with them, and it's easy to talk about things. I like their stories. I like that they sing along when we play Justin Timberlake songs in the car. When I'm away I miss them terribly.
I find it hard to write about them because they are so close that I haven't had the chance to think about them in a non-biased way. (Imagine what happens when you hold an object right in front of your eyes. It's blurry.)

1 comment:

  1. one time if ill ever be in your town, and if your brothers are still single(and if ill still be single), please do introduce me to them:)))

    ReplyDelete