Thursday evening, a family goodbye dinner. It's so strange to see how other families work.
I feel a little strange right now and mostly stay inside - apologies to my friends.
What has made me (a bit) happy:
1. receiving texts and e-mails from my brother who is in Spain right now, telling me which books he had read and liked
2. texts from new friends, also absent, reminding me to "book in some frolic in your schedule!"
3. listening to Radio 4 programmes about Labour
4. wearing my mother's old Burberry coat; my father's jumper; my brothers' trousers and shirts; Kevin's t-shirts; my grandmother's blouses
5. reading about this art project in the Austrian alps
6. this song