Monday 5 April 2010

on my way

almost at the airport

always and forever more I call to say I'm on my way

Always going somewhere. I liked the subway, not because of the trains or stations but because it was the best place to do a bit of people-watching. The trains were decorated with some incredible advertisments as well, and reminders that you should get off the train if you felt sick. I really should have taken a picture of the non-smoking campaigns, with slogans like, "For now, you're a heart attack waiting to happen." The tv ads that claimed you could get your money back if you had adverse reactions to some medication, or the anti-beverage-tax campaign were things that I had never seen before, I had certainly read about it in magazines, but it was weird and slightly scary to see it in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment