Monday 31 August 2009

I wanna go surfing, I care about nothing


Yeah, yeah, I promise there won't be as many posts about songs in a row in the future, but here's a last one. The Drums have made the perfect song for the summer which as it happens is quite brilliant at the end of summer as well. It's called "Let's Go Surfing" and there's whistling which is almost enough to make me like a song. Because I don't actually like writing about music even though I enjoy reading the descriptions (a lot), I'll just tell you that you should watch the video because it's pretty much the best video you can make if you have no money for these things. Then if you like it (and if you don't, then you're, well, wrong), you might as well download the song here. And afterwards put it on you ipod, get on your bike and I promise that it'll make you cycle even faster. Which is pretty much the best thing a song can do to you, in my opinion. Right?

1 comment:

  1. In response to "Right?": RIGHT!

    You're reminding me that I need a new bike.

    Also, I find it pleasantly amusing that I had only found out about this wonderful song over the weekend and now here it is on your blog!

    ReplyDelete