Sunday 3 May 2009

colour me enthusiastic

Dani

Here's Dani in an amazing sailor outfit right before the Bishop Allen concert started. I'd been looking forward to this for a long time, simply because the last time they played in Vienna was one of the best gigs I ever went to. It wasn't different this time round, there's just something about them that makes me forget how to form proper sentences. It might be the enthusiasm (especially as shown by the guitarist who looks like he'd study history or informatics). Or maybe it's because I feel like dancing and singing along to every single song they play, even if I've never heard it before. I don't know and I don't much care, but I was smiling all the time.



Here are some live videos to convince you.



Playing "Click Click Click" in what appears to be some shop. Ukulele action!



"Rain", as played by one dancing, happy band. This is one of my favourite songs of theirs when played live.



"Ghosts Are Good Company" was the last song they played last night (I think) and it's slightly heartbreaking. This video is wonderful!

I <3 Bishop Allen

for you

No comments:

Post a Comment