Tuesday 20 January 2009

Yayness

Today my professor, always intent and great with words, made the most wonderful Freudian slip I've ever heard (he said "Molotov-Cocktail" instead of "Molotov-Ribbentrop-Pakt"), us students thought that was AWESOME of course, but he himself just threw his head back and laughed and laughed and laughed. He had tears in his eyes with laughter and when he talked his words suddenly sounded much more like the idiom he probably speaks in his home country. It was great how everyone was suddenly giggling stupidly because I felt like a part of a big group.
A big group of nerds. We were all like Moss out of "The IT Crowd" in this brilliant scene. "Amateur hour! I've got tears in my eyes..." I get my kicks where I can... and history jokes are extremely amusing.

I saw a seven-year-old dancing in a subway station today which sort of made me want to roll on the floor with laughter and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment