Monday 19 January 2009

Lucid

Another Sunny Day

My body decided to be healthy again this morning! I woke up feeling fine and happy - there was sunshine, the birds were singing (that was my alarm clock though) and I could remember the names for all the colours in Greek. And it was warm and I didn't have to wear seven layers at once! I
like this.
We were supposed to have a Greek exam today and my friend and I quizzed each other about the genitive and awesome words like "envelope" or "mailbox" all the way to university where we found a sign saying that the professor was ill. Cue fifteen twenty-somethings cheering like kids in school! Well, no, actually this was the event we always hoped for when there was a Maths test to be written, yet it never happened to me until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment