Friday 3 October 2008

Party hard



I finally looked through Andrei's photos on his flickr profile.
There are quite a few from his birthday party back in August where Luke Leighfield and band played in his livingroom, we ate Russian food which Andrei had cooked and everyone got drunk and started playing instruments (cue my facial expression on the second picture). An odd night it was - it's bizarre to talk about British politics with a drunk and overly friendly British bassist. I remember cycling home thinking that the past few days had been a bit much (again: facial expressions!) and trying to figure things out. Can't say I managed.

1 comment:

  1. The first picture is great. It looks like an advert for a more desirable lifestyle (though I have to qualify that with a hint of irony, if you know what I mean), and reminds me that I either need to paint my walls, or fill them with bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete