Tuesday 29 July 2008

Thursday never looking back

On Thursday I woke up late. We had been out dancing the night before and I had cycled home listening to one of my tapes and singing along on the top of my voice. When I woke up, the rain had finally stopped and I felt ready to start all over. As a contrast to dreary, gloomy Wednesday's proper clothes which had resulted in nothing in particular, all my clothes clashed. My mum brought this tuxedo home a couple of years ago because she thought it was funny. She sometimes likes buying "funny" or "odd" things for me because she seems to think that I'll wear anything. That tuxedo jacket actually never got worn, but recently I've fallen in love with it. It's so manly!
Anyway, I drank hot chocolate and ate French apple cake and drank tea, my dearest friend Lisi and I had a proper girly talk, my father and I discussed the Tour de France and as a result I felt all ready to go on.
And then the rain started again, just as I started to cycle home. It was like cycling in a shower, bizarre! My mum took the picture below, you can't see exactly how wet I was, I was absolutely soaked! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment