Sunday 15 June 2008

Texts

In my opinion text messaging is art. Some of my friends (and family) manage to squeeze hilarious or extremely friendly things into limited space. Here are my recent (and some not so recent) favourites.


Nice ones:

Birthday #1. I hope not!

Birthday #2. I hope so!

Aww.

I like spazzy texts best.

Funny ones:

The reply to, "Who's coming along?"

Museum insider jokes.

Old friend insider joke. Favourite!

Spazz-extreme!

Bizarre:

Concerning the Eurovision song contest.

Not funny, really.

About a museum. One of my all-time favourites!

Girl secrets. Made me laugh out loud in my seminar the other day.

Brotherly:

Netherlands vs Italy. We're in touch with our Ottakring roots.

When I thought I had lost my key and then found it in my pocket.

Drama:

Today. Not a favourite.

My reply. Ugh ugh ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment