Saturday 21 June 2008

Recent polaroid favourites

Up there with my all-time favourite polaroids, ever. Clean, nice looking best friends and a Latin dictionary - this photo basically sums up what being with Kevin and Max is like.


My brother Konstantin took this photo looking down on Nikolaus and I from the windows of our flat. We were taking these:No shoes and training pants, ha!
New favourite dress. It's Jordan Baker from The Great Gatsby!!



Yesterday Andrei and I pretended we were tourists and asked an old man from France if he could take our picture. This is in front of a piece of the Stephansdom. The police was gathering next to us and the Croatian party was already in full swing.
I love how Andrei and I are looking like little school kids with our canvas bags and our identical pose in the first picture.

1 comment: