Monday, 17 December 2007
Stuff to remember
This picture is slightly moronic, slightly album-cover. Nikolaus and I walked around a part of the city we hadn't really been to before. It was freezing.
- My grandfather told my mother that she could be really, really proud of me and that I'm turning into a great person.
- My mother agreed and heaped a lot of praise on me.
- A little boy in the museum was really nice and hugged me after I told him all about the cars.
- My "boss" said I acted very responsibly last Saturday and I'd get payed the extra half-hour I worked.
- The DJane in my favourite club asked me if I wanted to dj with her.
I wish it was Nov 22nd.