Sunday 10 August 2014

moving

CNV00023CNV00021CNV00020

This is what my walk to work (or rather: to the tube station - this is definitely not Knightsbridge) looks like. Used to look like. There are boxes in the hallway and bags in my room. In true London style, our landlady has sold the flat and it's time to say goodbye to the park outside my window. To observing the kids in hoodies who took shelter under the trees. To hearing the skaters on the ramps and the children in the playground. I liked waking up to the trees. 

Summer. I've been: working (good), reading Karl Ove KnausgÃ¥rd (also good), watching Gilmore Girls (very good, Jess forever), drinking copious amounts of Rooibos (no caffeine!), getting into oil cleansing (yes), listening to this New Order song a lot (my life ain't no holiday). Oh and I finally got a Netflix account. So many 90s romcoms! 

1 comment:

  1. I do like Netflix. What else have you been enjoying on there? I really need to watch Gilmore Girls as i never really got into it and have friends who adore it.

    I hope your move goes well!

    ReplyDelete