Tuesday 23 October 2012

reunited with my scanner (part 5)


519184 
3
My immediate neighbourhood in Vienna. These are from when I went home back in March. It was very warm which was strange because the trees were still bare.
I've been walking to work lately because my bike is broken and I can't figure out what's wrong with it. This has turned out to be a blessing in disguise: I've been discovering new parts of town, strange bits and pieces that I don't really see when I'm on my bike, which in turn has led me to rediscover everything that I love best about this city. I'm still used to walking everywhere anyway, and it's a good habit. If there's one positive thing about the near-constant bad weather in Durham it is that I am now happy to be outside in any weather as long as it's not raining sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment