Oh, the summer.
I took that last picture yesterday. Here's what I did:
1. Got my bike back from the bike doctor, after two weeks of riding my mum's Hollywood star bicycle mine felt small and simple, but also super fast and dynamic, perfect for going uphill, downhill, around corners.
2. Met up with Dani and Max to watch Les Amours Imaginaires which was described by a local newspaper as a Canadian "hipster tearjerker". They got that about right. But I ate icecream, drank Makava, put my feet up and enjoyed the soundtrack, if nothing else.
3. We went back to Max' place to BAKE BREAD. Exciting. It was so good!
4. We decided to watch another film, The Bicycle Thief, "a 1948 Italian neorealist film" which I enjoyed much more than the hipster tearjerker. It was beautifully made, if only I could have seen it on a big screen! I'll definitely have to see it again one day.
5. There's nothing greater than cycling home after you've watched a film about bicycles.