Friday 4 June 2010

five things

pancakes + apples
macaroon
text




1. My favourite food, Austrian pancakes, with my new favourite filling, apples + cinnamon.
2. Long sessions in the library with no one else around - browsing Jstor is so much more enjoyable when there are macaroons to be eaten.
3. Random encouraging texts from old friends.
4. Pastel nailpolish (and pink lipstick).
5. William Hague's speech about the prospect of Tony Blair becoming the EU's "president". Pretty much the funniest thing I've seen all week, not counting my brother's debate about hair products this morning when we laughed so hard we almost choked on toothpaste. Hague's accent is enough to make me grin like a loon. Pity I don't agree with any of his ideas on foreign policy, that man is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment