Sunday 1 November 2009

yo bro



Ron's eyes widened. The minute owl was still hooting excitedly. "Keep him?" he said uncertainly. He looked closely at the owl for a moment, then, to Harry and Hermione's great surprise, he held him out for Crookshanks to sniff.
"What d'you reckon?" Ron asked the cat. "Definitely an owl?"
Crookshanks purred.
"That's good enough for me," said Ron happily. "He's mine."

My brothers are my Crookshanks. It's good to know there's someone to rely on. I'm really happy to have them around to sing the Baywatch tune and watch silly TV with.

1 comment:

  1. Brothers are the absolute best. My brothers shaped me to be who I am and I love it when they're home to visit. Sometimes I think how different I'd be if I had sisters instead, which then just makes me happier that I didn't.

    ReplyDelete