Wednesday 13 May 2009

fookin love that

Inspired by Noel and Liam Gallagher, here are ten things I loved in the Netherlands.

a team

1. teampower

per aspera ad astra

2. the best door ever

best bathroom on earth

3. the best bathroom ever, as found in the train museum. It was like stepping into the past! So good that I had to take a picture of myself in it which is pretty much the weirdest thing you could do if you think about it.

a couple in Amsterdam

4. couples next to the water

oh bookshop, I love you

5. really great bookshops, their selection of English books always amazes me

this camera is for kids

6. Quinten's weird camera

so typical

7. sitting on this little seat on David's bike which made me feel like a child and also hurt a bit after a while, but at the same time it was a lot of fun

ghostly

8. nature

sporks

9. eating cake with sporks





10. Franz Ferdinand. Aaarrghghghgh. It was great. I danced, I jumped, I didn't manage to get on stage like the other kids, Alex was wearing stripes and made me go ooh, there was a guitar battle, they all played the drums at once as can be seen on video evidence #2, I saw Bob up close and he really shouldn't have cut his hair this short, Nick was dressed all in white and made me laugh, the new album is SO good live. Guh.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog.. I"m going to Amsterdam this summer, this inspires me!

    ReplyDelete