Tuesday 21 October 2008

(Not) everything

In my short absence, I have done things, e.g. I laughed, I cried, I jumped up and down in my seat with enthusiasm, I locked myself in the toilet, I rolled on the floor with laughter, I didn't get out of bed all day, my cardigan caught fire, I read books, I read magazines.


I watched tv, I cycled, I rode a bus, it rained, the sun shone, I bought peg-leg trousers, I was offended, I was pleased, I painted my face, my bones started to show, I made mental bookmarks about places I'd have to visit with David and Anouk, I spent time with my brothers, I listened to the Shangri-Las and other girlpop from the 60s, I took a picture of my face, I started to like my nose, I wore this scarf almost every single day.

I was dumbfounded about the razzmatazz surrounding Jörg Haider's death, I was amazed about my sensationalist theories all turning out to be true, I learned how to sound like a moron when pronouncing my name in Greek, I made friends, my uni professors were especially enthusiastic, we made fun of everyone, I walked around on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment