Tuesday 23 September 2008

Random five

My cat insists on sleeping in my suitcase which is still half-unpacked due to a deathly mix of laziness and sentimentality.

I always think it's brilliant to see familiar, dear places from another angle. My favourite church in Vienna looks almost modest compared to the grand houses.

Max in his tidy new room.

It's nice to see a room all new and organised whereas my room is slowly disappearing under a random amount of written stuff - books, magazines, newspapers, diaries, more books. And photographs, records and cd's in between. I live in constant fear that one of the piles next to my bed might collapse. My bookshelves are packed though - where to put it?

It's strange how one starts appreciating places that aren't beautiful or interesting, places that would be defined as the image of tristesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment