Wednesday 20 August 2008

Tuesdays. Wednesdays.

The downside of drinking Yogi-tea: Odd pieces of "wisdom". I read this one to Konstantin. He didn't agree, and nor did I.

My friend Magdi is leaving to study in San Sebastian soon, so we met one last time to have a proper talk about everything and everyone. A black cigarette in her hand, my sunglasses on her nose...

...and cake for me, of course.

Pictures on walls, you wouldn't believe how many people don't know about this one!

"I've read your horoscope and now I've given up all hope". Well, that would be mine. Risk of paranoia, brilliant! The New Moon (with capital letters!), my subconscious mind!! Woo.

I spent the entire day with Andrea...

...who decided to get a haircut. Then we walked all the way back to my place and watched a ridiculous amount of people running, jumping and throwing things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment