Sunday 20 July 2008

Fops and Dandies

Blogs are odd things. It always amazes me how much work people actually put into them, and how seriously they are taken. However, of course I do have some favourites as well and when one of them announced she wasn't going to continue posting any longer, it actually felt a bit like a loss. That would be Fops and Dandies. As far as posting daily outfits goes, Lauren's are the exact opposite of the cute dresses faction. Which is a good thing, even if I do belong in that category as well.
Anyways, here are some favourites of hers. It's a hommage of sorts. I love her way of photoshopping and that she wears fake roses as necklaces.





Would kill for that pullover. Honestly, it's the COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! I mean, look:

So brilliant. Will someone stitch a bicycle on a sweater for me, please?

Well, I'm off to save more pictures of what she wore today. Le sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment