Thursday 22 May 2008

Silly


This picture has nothing to do with anything, I just like this scene from "Emma" and the sport in general.

Two things:
1) Dear Edwin van der Sar, please marry me, you once again proofed why you're my favourite football player.
2) Here are some things we talked about at work today: Doping, poetry, Led Zeppelin, what is indiepop, crutches, bad 80s movies, mathematician jokes, shampoo, what is attractive in a man, Vermessungstechnik, dwarves, puzzles, dialects, flowers and gardens, have I dyed my hair because it's looks red in that light, have I straightened my hair because it looks straight, evil children. As you can see, the Morrissey-ian answer to the question, "Where are we going?", is quite obviously, "We're all going mad." The amount of time people can spend on talking about my hair when there's nothing else to do is astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment