Wednesday 5 March 2008

rushes of pure spring!

Spring spring spring SPRING! I'm so sick of being cold and wearing layers of various dark wooly garments. I want to sit in the grass somewhere and eat Kipferl and fruit and drink takeaway chai latte. The other day Lisi and I ran into Andrei who complained that we hadn't managed to meet up in months. Lisi looked at him meaningfully and said, I know what you mean. It's dreadful to be my friend in the winter, I can't be arsed to leave the house. It's all slightly better if I'm able to just go by bike and if I don't have to spend all my money on sitting in cafés simply because it's too cold to go somewhere else. Ugh!

I want to wear stuff like this now:





Viktor & Rolf, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Luella. Ridiculously girly, whimsical things! I even feel a lot of love for shorts right now because my disgusting nose, sore throat and over-sensitive ears have forced me to wear warm, boring clothes and to look like a bloody boy. Man, I really want that silver suit. It's so amazing. Nghngnnhnghng.

If it's not warm on my birthday, I'll...not notice, I guess, as I'm stuck at university anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment