Tuesday 30 October 2007

wires and plugs



I like cars more than telephones
Your voice in my ears makes me feel so alone





Actually I don't like cars much, I prefer my bike and the tram, but you get what I mean: I'd prefer being face to face with people and places instead of hearing about them or looking at pictures or reading about their misdeeds.




I can't stop listening to Arcade Fire's "Cars And Telephones". Tonight I'm going to finish "Great Expectations" which has been far better than I expected it to be and as there are only hundred pages left and Dickens' usually makes his last chapters his best ones, it's sure to be great.

Yes you're in my head, but that doesn't make you here.

2 comments:

  1. ich mag deinen blog - gute entscheidung, ^^ jetzt bist du auf der besseren seite und mehr fotos sieht man auch - die mag ich im übrigen auch sehr gerne - vor allem das mit dem seitenspiegel!
    ich weiß nicht ob sich diese woche noch etwas bei mir ausgeht - so viele kleinigkeiten irgendwann in der mitte der tage besetzten meine freie woche .. :( .. ich hasse so etwas..
    aber ich möcht dich auch gern sehen!!.. hast du vielleicht nächsten mittwoch nachmittag zeit? aufs arcade fire konzert habe ich ganz vergessen .. - ich mag die neue cd aber auch unheimlich gern - wann ist es denn?
    ganz liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that somebody other than me has found this blog. I like all the pictures, but I wish you had more writing in between them. I have this commented in two language so that your German commenter can read this as well.

    Toll zu hören, dass jemand anderes als mich hat dieses Blog gefunden. Ich mag alle Bilder, aber ich wünsche Ihnen in zwischen ihnen hatte mehr Schreiben. Ich habe dies in zwei Sprach kommentiert, so dass Ihre deutschen Kommentator kann diese auch lesen.

    ReplyDelete